Becki Newton

Becki is a Connecticut native. When she was 13, she began appearing in plays at the local theater and during summer stage productions. She attended many classes in European History in the University of Pennsylvania. After graduating, Becki immediately moved to NYC to follow her dream of Broadway. There were a myriad of guest star roles and national commercials including Cold Case (2003) Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (2000) and American Dreams (2002) she found herself as Amanda on Ugly Betty 2006. She's got a husband named Chris Diamantopoulos and has a brother named Matt Newton. When I think of gorgeous women, they're not supermodels. Due to my lack of experience, I leave red-carpet and business events to experts. However, I'm certainly no squeamish about taking risks in the realm of beauty. It can be fun to look glamorous! It's fun to dress up! isn't about putting up with fuss It's about taking good my own care. There's nothing wrong with being uneasy. I used to boast on being low-maintenance and wore it as an badge of honour. Becki Becki Becki

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ana Ularu net worth

Ana Alicia Alba bio

Angel Locsin and Angel Coulby